Friday, April 5, 2013

Recent Purchases Part 2

Like I said I would, here's the next part of my recent purchases~ Well I know I should've done this earlier now that I've actually bought more things recently...but I'll just talk about the ones I haven't talked about in other posts yet. Enjoy~

-olive colored bdg oxford boyfriend shirt from urban outfitters-
the shirt looks better when i tuck it in
but i did not realize that at the time i took this photo haha

-lilac nail polish, 3 pairs of pastel colored socks both from urban outfitters-
i finally got around to buying a nail polish \o/ i've tried it on before,
and the unfortunate thing about it is that it doesn't really look lilac :<
and the socks are really cute but...maybe because they're a little too small for my feet,
they keep slipping off whenever i walk around - at least, hte beige colored one does.
the pink one is fine \o/ haven't tried on the green one yet
-blue chambray and jersey dress from urban outfitters-
(should be obvious by now that my fav clothing shop is urban outfitters haha)
i haven't tried this on yet, so i'm using the pic from the site
i'm a little worried because when i first got it it looked a little too big
i'm hoping it doesn't look bulky once i try it on though

And other stuff I've purchased that still haven't arrived in the mail yet, but should be coming soon (T▽T)

stardust wink vol. 10
infinite's 4th mini album - "new challenge"
praying for it to have a dong woo photocard + to be limited ed - a.k.a. include a polaroid photo

And stuff that I just ordered today:

-(16cm) wooly the sheep plush - white from rosy's garden on storeenvy-
i'm a sucker for cute japanese plush toys and
as soon as i saw this, i couldn't help but buy one...
it's so cute ok ;__;

-(14 cm) kaomoji nyanko knit collection plush - the pink one from ufo catcher addict on storeenvy-
it's fucking adorable, enough said.

And that's pretty much it for my recent purchases~ There are some others I bought that I left out here, but that's because I mentioned them in other posts - the one about my spring break, and the one consisting of me spazzing over a manga. So if you're curious about my other purchases, please go check those two posts out~  (*´・v・)

No comments:

Post a Comment