Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A quick appreciation post for Henry Lau

Since I'm still busy with finals, I can't write too much...so enjoy the screenshots of my favorite moments of Henry from his solo debut mv, "Trap". 

I shall briefly express what Henry makes me think every time I watch his mv

FUCK

FUCK

OHMYFUCK

FUCKING

FUUUUUCK

this might look funny but man still i appreciate this moment

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK




I've been listening to "Trap" on replay ever since I watched it for the first time a few days ago...dear lord I just love the song too much. And I've had the mv and his first performance on Music Bank on replay too.

Ok that's it for now I'll probably come back flooding this blogspot with more posts once summer break finally comes ヽ(;▽;)ノ Until then, byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment