Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hiyokoi Vol. 9 Spazz

So I recently got my hands on a copy of the 9th volume of Hiyokoi~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Online shopping really does come in handy! The only bad thing was that when I was still in Hong Kong, I could buy manga in the Japanese bookstores there and they sold it at a price nearly 4 times cheaper than the cost I had to pay online *cries* Well to be honest, the difference is mostly due to the shipping costs...ahh all the inconveniences of living in the US.


I guess I won't say too much about what happens, because I don't think the translators are up to date yet, and this post is mainly for me to spazz about it so...I'll just talk about it generally:
  • I'm slowly starting to get sick of Hiyori being so embarrassed over everything...but then again she's new at this boyfriend-girlfriend thing so I don't blame her. But I feel like it's gonna take like 10 more volumes to see Hiyori finally being comfortable being all lovey dovey with Yuushin. It's really always Yuushin the one holding back and having to be considerate of Hiyori and all...I feel sorry for the guy.
  • Hiyori with her hair up into a ponytail. I LIKE. YES, PLEASE DO PRACTICE AND HAVE YOUR HAIR UP IN A PONYTAIL MORE OFTEN. YOU LOOK SO MATURE AND PRETTY I LIKE IT.
  • And HIYORI OAJFSODSAIFJA;DOSFS THERE'S A LIMIT TO HOW OBLIVIOUS YOU CAN BE ARGH
  • When can we see more cute moments between Ricchan and Kou-kun; I ship them so hard oh my god
And speaking of Kou-kun OH MY GOD KOU-KUN IN THIS VOLUME IS JUST PURE FUCKING GOLD. HE'S SO ADORABLE OH MY GOD I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS FOR HIM SO I'M SHARING PICS OF HIM, HERE YOU GO:

I could explain what's happening in each of the pics, but I'm not sure if anyone wants spoilers..

kou-kun looking sad
screw you hiyori how dare you

*SCREAMING*
OH MY GOD

he looks like a little kid here omg
and ricchan yes she looks so pretty with that hairstyle

ahh yes i like this sort of angst or confusion or aosdifjasd

T^T
Annnnd that's pretty much it for the spazz on this volume. According to the last page in the manga, volume 10 is set to be published this spring~\o/ I can't wait!

If anyone actually wants me to summarize what happens in this volume, please do ask me in the comments section~(`・ω・´)” I would be glad to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment