Thursday, January 3, 2013

Songs that made my day in 2012

It would've definitely been more appropriate for me to have written this post before 2013 came, but I only thought of doing this today. Oh well. It's still the beginning of the year, and plus I'm bored. So here are the songs (they're all Korean lol) that I have spazzed over by listening to it multiple times/watching the MVs multiple times, or I've enjoyed listening to at certain times.

Songs I've spazzed over in 2012 (i.e. either songs I've listened to a lot of times, or I've watched the MVs a lot of times):

  • MBLAQ - It's War (전쟁이야)
  • BEAST - Midnight (별이 헤는 밤)
  • INFINITE - The Chaser (추격자)
  • Kim Sung Gyu - 60 Seconds (60초)
  • Boyfriend - Janus
  • PHANTOM - Burning
  • Sanchez (PHANTOM), G.Na - Beautiful Day
  • Seung Yeon (KARA) - Guilty
  • BIG BANG - Fantastic Baby
  • T-ara - Lovey Dovey
  • T-ara - Day by Day
  • Ulala Session - Good Bye Day
  • Joo Won & Lee Jung Hyun - Judgement Day (심판의 날)

 Songs I thought were catchy:

  • SISTAR - Alone
  • 2NE1 - I Love You
  • BIG BANG - Blue
  • BEAST - Beautiful Night
  • PSY - Gangnam Style
  • Taetiseo - Twinkle
  • B.A.P - Warrior
  • SHINee - Stranger
  • Lee Hi - 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Super Junior - Sexy Free & Single
  • Super Junior - SPY
  • TVXQ - Catch Me
  • SECRET - Talk That
  • Block B - Nillili Mambo
  • EXO-K - MAMA
  • EXO-K - History
  • G.Na - 2HOT
  • Tasty - Do You Know Me (너나 알아)
  • U-KISS - Believe
  • APink - Hush
  • NS YoonG - The Reason I Became a Witch (내가 마녀가 된 이유)
  • Nine Muses - News
  • 4Minute - Volume Up
  • YOUNIQUE UNIT - Maxstep
  • Jang Woo Young - Sexy Lady
  • Teen Top - Crazy (미치겠어)
  • IU - You and I (너와 나)
  • Troublemaker - Troublemaker
  • Troublemaker - Words I Don't Want to Hear (듣기 싫은 말) 


And so on. I tried my best to list all the songs I thought fit any of the two categories, but that was close to time consuming, so here's what I remember or found on random people's lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment