Friday, August 17, 2012

Bridal Mask: Episode 22 - Comments



 I really liked this exchange between Rie and Shunji. Although they're far from being in a romantic relationship, I kinda ship these two together (´∀`)♡. I love how whenever they meet, they always end up growling at each other. And the way they glare at each other is kinda...sexayyyy (✿ ♥‿♥).




I still do worry for Rie though. To Ueno Hideki, Rie is nothing but one of his tools to get his way. If Rie proves to be useless, Ueno Hideki will kill her, even though she is his adoptive daughter. Guess that's how Kishokai works though. Meh. What a cold-blooded organization run by a cold-blooded man. I just hope Katsuyama will strike and protect Rie somehow. But then again, if this happens, then one of them or even both of them will have to die. Booo.




Oh, oh, and a new potential pair to ship. Hehehehehehehhehehehe these cuties


I never knew the dude would carry out a more important role than we expected him to carry out. I think he deserves a name, but the writers seem to think otherwise. Boohoo. And he's cute too.




And mann, I never expected Dong Jin to be such a stern, expressionless man. I'm looking forward to his meeting with Yang Baek - those two together would be one invincible pair.




I can't believe I expected this guy to do something epic. His character so far sucks, and he almost serves no great purpose to the story. Guess Shunji might have set my expectations too high regarding Bridal Mask's villains.




Now, the best part of this ep:



SHUNJI FINALLY KNOWS. YES YES YES!

Okay before people throw virtual eggs and vegetables at me, let me explain myself. I do prefer Kang To to be safe and sound, and out of Shunji's evil grasp, but I am sick of Shunji accusing Kang To of his secret identity, Kang To denying it with some clever excuse/alibi, then Shunji getting all confused and starting over from square one. Now that the show is nearing its end, it is time for Shunji to face the reality set before him: Lee Kang To is Gaksital.

Let me just applaud Shunji for being way too smart. Pretty clever of him to bring in Ueno Hideki's samurai into the picture to let Gaksital's guard down. Although I hate Shunji for doing that, because I almost had a heart attack when I saw Kinpei come in with his trademark scary face. Gah.

See? Scary face.

And and I love Shunji's facial expression here. His expression doesn't say, "Yes I was right! I finally caught him red-handed! Oh yes oh yes!" but it says a lot of different things. His face is twisted in disbelief and anger, and maybe a hint of sadness? Shunji might have wanted himself to be wrong. Like, he can't believe it that he was actually right. Even though Shunji has thrown away his friendship with Kang To a long, long time ago, it's still quite a shock for the guy to realize that Kang To has betrayed his bff in different ways: 1) He is in fact the Young Master --> Mok Dan loves him, and he loves her too, 2) He is the one who killed Kenji, Shunji's brother.

So Shunji, what will you do?  (*´・v・)

No comments:

Post a Comment