Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random stuff I've noticed while in Korea

I'll write a proper post on my days in Korea when I get back to Hong Kong. In the meantime, enjoy the random stuff I've noticed while in Korea.

  • Kim Soo Hyun is EVERYWHERE. He's in so many advertisements that I'm starting to get sick of his face. Not sure if the general public agrees with me on this one.
  • Bridal Mask isn't very popular here. I'm assuming it's because of A Gentleman's Dignity and 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신 (Sorry, too lazy to search up what the English title is). Regardless, this is how Bridal Mask is known in my family:
    -Grandma: Surprisingly, she knows it, but only because Joo Won's in it. I'm surprised she knows Joo Won in the first place though.
    -Younger cousin: Apparently loves it. Didn't get to spazz over it with him though cuz we are awkward together. Yay for awkward cousins. What happened to our violent fights and screams as children
    -Older cousin: I bet she only knew it because I told her I watch Bridal Mask. Omg.
    -Aunt: Apparently, a lot of her students like it. (Elementary school kids btw)
    *Heard a little kid shout, "Hey that's a Bridal Mask book!" today in the bookstore. (happiness overload)
  • SNSD and Won Bin are close behind Kim Soo Hyun on ads. Won Bin's "I watch it in 3D" is gonna be very memorable.
  • iPhone 4 doesn't seem to be selling very well in Korea anymore. Everyone's using Samsung Galaxy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment