Saturday, November 17, 2012

Recent online purchases

Hi~Ever since I've started living faraway from home, free from my parents' control, I've gotten into online shopping. So here are some of the things I bought recently that I wanted to share ^__^



I originally had a brown Rilakkuma screen protector on my iPhone, but it started peeling, so I decided to get a new one. I wasn't too keen on getting a bright-colored screen protector, like most of the Rilakkuma ones were; I actually thought of getting the exact same one as I got before. Then I changed my mind and decided to go for something different. As long as the design of the screen protector is simple and has Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma's face on it, I'm good.


I was getting bored with my plain, green transparent iPhone 4 case, so I decided to look for something cutesy and pretty. I think Etsy is really the best place to look if you're looking for kawaii iPhone 4 cases; I had a really hard time choosing which one I wanted. I got this case from Bling Bling Case Supplies - she has a lot of other colors of the same design and case, so I suggest looking through her page on Etsy if you want an iPhone 4 case like this one ^__^.  Ahh I really love my new iPhone case hehe.


I just got this iPod Touch 3G case today. It took a loooong time to get here - 4 weeks for So Totally Lame to complete and ship it, and 8 days to get to me.

I can't say I was pleased with the case right away - I guess I expected the decoden to be plastic? Because from what I saw in the picture, it looked like it would be hard plastic. But it's actually pretty soft and squishy. I think I will learn to love the case though, because now I keep looking back at my case every now and then and think, "This case is actually pretty." Haha. Plus, I'm really liking how the colors turned out.



That's all for now. I am dying to buy more stuff online, but I can't bare to buy any of the ones that catch my eye, because I'm usually the type to think over buying something for a long time before making a decision. Alright, adios~

1 comment: