Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Holy mother of god Vicente + BM EP 17 Preview

What in the world, Vicente.


I can't believe I was actually excited that it was a T8 in the beginning. I totally forgot that the windows in our flat suck; there's a gap no matter how tightly you slam the window closed that the water can leak through.

My panda eyemask and Rilakkuma cushion was near the window, so it got completely drenched; I had to dry them elsewhere. And even worse, my CD player (the one that is covered with a relatively dry newspaper in the pic) was sitting in a pool of water. JFC. My curtain was drenched as well. OTL

In the end, my mom just laid down a towel by the border of my bed so that my bed wouldn't get wet. But apparently, according to her words a while ago, my bed DID get drenched. OTL Good thing I slept in my parents' bedroom last night.

It managed to even go up to T10 around the time I went to bed last night. Wow. Never in my life did I expect a typhoon as strong as this. Damn, Vicente, damn.


And omg KBS finally released a preview of episode 17 of Bridal Mask! Woot, looks like this episode is gonna be epic.

Shun Ji gives in to his feelings for Mok Dan (apparently) and hides her. Which pretty much ticks Rie off, so Rie kidnaps Mok Dan. Then she orders Katsuyama to kill her. Kang To on the other hand...I dunno what he's gonna do. Oh, oh, and also Mok Dan finally finds out that Kang To = Young Master. Not sure if she's gonna deny it and still not trust him (which I'm not surprised if she does), or finally give in to Kang To's help. And can I also say that I am absolutely sick of seeing Damsari stuck in that torture room, and hope to see him run around freely outside with his comrades asap.

Thanks to the damn London Olympics, KBS will only broadcast one episode of Bridal Mask per week for 2 weeks. Great, just great. I bet the cliffhanger for episode 17 will actually be epic, and we won't be able to see what happens next until a week after. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment