Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MANGO New Collection

So recently I went to MANGO, and found some clothes that I would love to try on and possibly buy. Since all the clothes that caught my eye were new arrivals, I decided to wait until the prices on them went down to try them on and buy them. Anyway, here are the clothes I have my eyes on: (mainly listing them so I don't forget to check them out the next time I go to MANGO XP)

printed cotton t-shirt
129 HKD atm >_<
rainy top
339 HKD
I really really love the tiny raindrop-shaped studs on the shirt
printed cotton t-shirt
same price as first one

That's all for now. But ooh I found some other new things on the site I didn't see at the shop, so I'm gonna list them here too:

vintage style owl necklace
129 HKD
I've been wanting sth like this for a long time
sleeveless striped top
239 HKD

No comments:

Post a Comment