Thursday, May 10, 2012

Damn you INFINITE!

Oh what a glorious day. I came home early today as I had only one class in the morning, followed by three free periods. On my way home, I decided to drop by the CD store, since it's on my way home. Then I remembered how I went there quite a few times to see if INFINITE's Japanese Be Mine albums were there and coming back out like this:

Because the CD store is slow at updating their stock.


And I then told myself, it's fine, it's a waste of money to buy it anyway, it's only worth buying because of the photocards haha

And what's the first thing I see the moment I turn to the New Releases corner of the CD store?

Yep, all three versions of INFINITE's Japanese Be Mine Album were finally in stock.

Fucking 229 HKD...SO EXPENSIVE

Yet

I still bought one

UGH MY INNER INSPIRIT SOUL FACK YOU

Yep it's the Pop-Art version!
 I had trouble choosing between the Innocent ver. and the Pop-Art ver...but I ended up choosing the latter, because heck, it's fucking colorful, and I love bright colors. As much as cutesy INFINITE tugs at my heartstrings, I would rather go for artsy fartsy bright stuff.

and here are the famous photocards every INSPIRIT was dying to get
Okay, I had no idea the photocards would be THIS HUGE. I literally thought, "What am I going to do with these?" Put them up on the walls of my dorm in college? Lol? I can't even use them as bookmarks...what do I do. Seriously, WHUT

Anyway, so I spent a good amount of money today on INFINITE. I hope you're happy guys, I spent my money on you when I actually should be saving money up for college...Sigh

And I'm gonna end up buying their new Korean album later next week. Oh whatever. Guess it's worth it, if we're talking about INFINITE here.

Speaking of INFINITE, my mom has successfully bought tickets for the Music Bank special that will be held on June 23rd, IN MOTHERFUCKING HONG KONG. And INFINITE is one of the groups that will be performing!


If I can't find anyone else to go with me, my mom will have to tag along. Muhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment