Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update on my recent fangirling moments and materialistic desires


INFINITE is finally back! I've watched the MV, and listened to all the songs in INFINITIZE. Overall, all the songs sound very nice :) And they're not very KPOP-py at all...if you get what I mean. I have been dying to buy the album ever since it's release a couple of days ago, and since I get to leave school early tomorrow, I'm gonna head on over to Causeway to get my own copy :3.

The MV itself was very nice too. Not amazing, but in terms of eye candy, definitely FUCKING AMAZING. Woo Hyun sadly was not shown a lot during his parts, but the part where the cameraman kind of circles around him is fucking beautiful. I never realized how nice the hair looked on him. And as much as everyone is disapproving of Sung Yeol's hair, I think it makes him look much more attractive. Sung Jong looks marvelous. Myung Soo...well I really do hate how the stylists push his hair back and make it look all jumpy and stuff...but when his hair is down, it looks amazingly nice on him.

Besides the eye candy, another amazing part is Myung Soo's constipated/derp faces and a follow up scene of Sung Gyu walking away from the flipped car Myung Soo was stuck in for a while. LOL, are you not gonna help your fellow member? You're not? Alright then...

Besides INFINITE's new mini-album, I've also have developed materialistic desires towards manga. Damn it I really want to buy ALL available volumes of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (currently up to 3 volumes rn)!! Here are the pretty covers:

Kyouya's

hair

is magnificent.

Should I just buy all of them? Even though I've read all the chapters in these volumes online? URGHHHH. The temptation is so difficult to resist. I might at least buy volumes 2 and 3, because volume 1 is slightly boring. Or I could wait until this temptation fades away...MEH

No comments:

Post a Comment