Friday, May 25, 2012

INFINITIZE

I waited over a week for the mini-album, and I now finally have it. It is absolutely exhilarating to finally have this in my hands. One thing I was mad about was that the people at Hanchasa are completely dumb and forgetful. They didn't email me that new copies of the mini-album had arrived -___- I went there to get a refund and possibly complain about their lack of ability to work properly in a small shop filled with Korean Pop products that attract tons of foreigners every single day, and then I see a couple of CitySuper workers buying the INFINITIZE mini-album.

Was it that difficult to write a short email saying that the copies have arrived. Seriously.
So I just walk up to the counter, slam (not really) down the goddamn pre-order check, and say, "Can I have it?" in a demanding tone. And tadah, I got mine.

the cover
no photocard this time aww
my top two biases - myung soo & dong woo
looking good my boys
looking good here as well my boys
my fingers are quite nice too
the back
Besides the photocard, we get hidden tracks (again). But, there are 7 hidden tracks in total, each of them recorded by each individual member. Each copy gets one hidden track, and you have no way of knowing who it was recorded by unless you buy the copy :> heh nice marketing strategy woolim

I got Sung Gyu's. I'm too lazy to translate every single bit of what he said, but he basically said he loves all his members. In a very awkward way. But still managed to come off as cute. Aww you cutie leadah~.

Anyway, now I am listening to all the songs on replay.

And P.S, everyone looks good, not just Myung Soo and Dong Woo. Just wanted to clarify that. Nyahaha. Ok adios

No comments:

Post a Comment