Saturday, June 2, 2012

"The Classic" OST


So today while YouTubing, I found a music video for an OST of one of my favorite movies, "The Classic." It had been quite a while since I last watched it...so I got all the nostalgic feels while watching this video. And damn even just a 3 minute clip of the 2 hour movie managed to bring so much tears to my eyes.

Here's a quick spoiler-free summary of the film: the film jumps back and forth between the past and the present, as a female college (I think) student finds her mother's diary in a wooden box. She reads through her mother's high school life and the movie portrays the cute but sad love story of the girl's mother and this guy. Why the girl's mother and the guy couldn't get together, explained simply, is because of "class" difference. The mother was the daughter of a rich man, and the guy was the son of a poor man. There were more factors driving their relationship to a bad end, but those will be spoilers, so I won't say anything more. In the present, the girl's mother is away on a trip, and her father had already died earlier due to his weak body. (Update: I'm watching the film right now, and I just realized some of the stuff I wrote were actually huge spoilers -_-;; Sorry to those who were gonna watch that film and read this post by accident. Sigh~)

I'm glad I found the OST for the film, it sounds so soothing and warm. I think I'm gonna go find more now, and possibly even watch the movie again. Although I might cry so hard that I will end up with a massive headache...I won't regret anything :>. But then again, the movie is not sad the entire time; there are some really memorable moments where it will have you laugh your ass off, and just smile like a fool at some of the cute moments. Which is why this movie is awesome. Kay I'm done for now so bye

And on a side note, the director of this film is the same person who directed one of Korea's famous films, "My Sassy Girl." So if you enjoyed that, you will probably enjoy "The Classic." Just saying. Wow this turned somewhat into a movie review instead of a MYFEELS post okay really bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment