Monday, June 11, 2012

The weekend after grad

I'm now far too lazy to write another long, detailed post after I wrote that INFINITE appreciation post, so I'm gonna sum up my weekend in bullet points.

Saturday:
  • Got temporary membership (1 month) at Phillip Wain, a gym my mom frequents, as my mother's graduation gift to me
  • Family breakfast at UCC Coffee Shop, ate berry waffles, a hamburger, and a glass of coke (shared it with parents as well)
  • Spent most of the day at home watching Big Bang Theory, and trying to find movies to watch and failing at it
  • Watched "Prometheus", got back home at midnight ("Prometheus" - if you liked the films "Alien" and "Aliens," you're bound to like this one.)
 Sunday:
  • Ate dim sum as breakfast
  • Watched "The Dictator" (The flaw of this film is that there is basically no climax. Besides that, it's a funny and light-hearted film with some inappropriate content) 
  • Went to church, got to meet an old friend, got some congratulatory comments from some people for graduating
  • Ate dinner at Arirang, was so full
  • Got my grad gift from my dad (a watch from Swatch), and a birthday gift as well (Pokemon Black) 
  • And ate some strawberry cake = birthday cake
 Pics!

new watch!
the actual color is darker than in this pic
yeah the lighting sucks


woohooooooo
pokemon black!
my birthday cake
my portion of the bday cake
And just to add, I made my parents watch an INFINITE perf and they were impressed with them ^__^ And this is coming from my parents, who basically criticize idols whenever they appear on TV.

Damn I gotta stop blabbering about INFINITE for now

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment